About Wendy Manzke
- Full Time Realtor since 1993
- Associate Vice President since 2002
- Presidents Club Member since 2003
- 2017 Ranked in the top 1% for Sales Volume and Units Sold at Shorewest Realtors
- 2017 Career High Sales Volume
- 2017 Sales Leader in the Brookfield/Waukesha Office with 88 Homes Sold
- Career Sales of $170,000,000
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Graduate of Real Estate Institute
- Accredited Buyer’s Agent
- Voted Milwaukee Magazines Five Star Award for Customer Satisfaction
- Real Trends 1% Real Estate Sales Nationwide 2015-2017
- Lifelong Metro Milwaukee Resident.
- Waukesha County Resident since 1997. I lived in Brookfield for 7 years and now Pewaukee for the past 14 years.
I always enjoy spending time with Family & Friends! Love my 2 Yellow Labs!! I enjoy Running, Biking and just about any outdoor activity. My favorite things to do are boating and a day at the beach!!
My Mission Statement
To make the buying and selling of real estate as stress free and enjoyable as possible while maintaining the highest level of service to all of my clients. To provide accurate, skilled analysis and sound real estate advice.